Translate

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

My life as a student




















        

          

       Being a student is good to me. I am free to do something what I want to do. I encountered many challenges and trials regarding my studies but I am strong and firm enough to surpass those challenges and trials. I make my weaknesses as the main source of my power to convert it to become my great strengths. Being a student taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education is a big responsibility for me because I am one of the bearer of the country in terms of education. I am the molder of the 21st century learners. Whatever big responsibility it is, I will be firm and strong to the best I can so that I can manage it. As of now, I cherish every moment that had passed and enjoy every day that I lived in this world. Enjoying the hardest part in making my projects and assignments are the worst part of being a student. Contrary, I try to enjoy the hardest moment, try to solve it and then continue to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment